Here are some notes about our construction methods. If you want to know anything in greater detail, please contact us using the contact us page.
- Cut out – Your prebuilt home’s frames, floor joists and flooring are cut out, nailed and checked for square.
- Framing – We build your home’s subfloor, lay the flooring, stand the frames, install the trusses, and install OS brace rigid air barrier.
- Cladding – Installation of tapes and flashings, windows and doors, cavity batons, selected cladding products and detailing of cladding system is completed. Your home’s first fix plumbing, electrics and roofing are installed.
- Lining – We install insulation, gib linings, stopping and exterior painting.
- Finishing – Interior doors are installed, along with skirtings and architraves, interior painting, plumbing and electrics.
- Lift-out day – Pre-painted stairs are loaded to house, temporary bracing installed and houses hydraulically lifted onto trucks for transportation to site.
- Onsite works to be completed by Smart Solution Homes – Downstairs ceiling, adjoining roof flashings, flooring, final plumbing and electrics are all completed.
- Onsite works to be completed by builder – Joining of top and bottom floors, fascia, soffits, frieze boards, stairs install and scotia downstairs are completed.
- Time to move in and enjoy your new Smart Solutions Homes Ltd prefinished home.